Sunday, February 6, 2011

Review of last week

Last weeks meals were all so good. We didn't have Wednesday's meal or Friday's. I think we had leftovers on Wed. and we went to Del Taco on Friday just because I didn't feel like cooking and we hadn't been out for a while.
I have to admit on the brocoli cauliflower salad that you can probably cut back a ton on the sugar. If you cut it out entirely it probably wouldn't taste to bad either. The way it was was Super good though. I will probably make this the next time we have bacon (we used the last of ours for this recipe).
The tuna casserole was good. It was different than what I have made in the past and I liked it.
The riocatta tomatoes ended up being cottage cheese and tasted pretty good. It definetly wasn't a main menu item and I don't know what I was thinking to try and leave it that way. I might have to have agian soon because we still have some roma tomatoes lingering in our fridge.
Well, there wasn't much to change this week.
Hope you all enjoyed the recipes as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment